lunes, 5 de agosto de 2013

I'm that girl

Lo copie del Facebook de un conocido, me sentí tan identificada "Es raro ser ese chico. No estoy realmente deprimido porque nunca me llegaste a conocer, pero si desilusionado. Porque creí que podríamos ser buenos amigos."

I'm that guy.

You know, that guy that you see all the time, mostly in school through the years. That guy that doesn't say much, unless when directly addressed. That guy that when you actually do get conversation going with, actually has some interests with you, and is kind of funny and rather smart. For some reason though, you never really try to be friends. I'm that guy that seldom gets invited to parties, but when he does, he's actually some fun, not the life of the party, but an addition none the less. Yet after one party, no one really wants to invite him to anything else, even just a simple movie.

I'm that guy that has a cool taste in music, and if you disagree he won't try and argue it. I'm that guy that will just state his opinion on something and not try to force it, just leave it be. I'm that guy that doesn't even get picked on, the one that will get a few jokes made about them, but never actually bullied. I'm that guy that when I leave an event, is always driving alone, no one is ever in the other seats.

I'm that guy that all the girls refer to as 'cute' but never get any attention from them beyond that.

I'm that guy that would always lend you the few bucks if you needed it, and never hassled you about paying him back.

That guy that you never see actually happy, beyond a small smile. Or depressed for that matter, you never see him sad or frowning.

That guy that could literally disappear off the face of the earth, and nothing would change for you.

Even on the internet. I'm that guy that never posts, never has input on the topic, but never requests anything. The guy that just lives with the cards he's dealt.

It's weird being that guy. I'm not really depressed with the fact that you never got to know me, but kind of disappointed.

Because I thought we could have been good friends.

- Anonymous

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario